July 12, 2022
17:00 – 18:30 BST
The European Product Conference 2022 was an online event that took place on July 12, 2022.
Event Powered by:
- Amplitude is The Digital Optimization System.
- With their trademark behavioral graph innovation, they sort through millions of seemingly random actions, to:
- Instantly find patterns of Customer Behaviour. Every click and interaction is input from your customers telling you what they need and why they need it.
- Predict outcomes and adapt experiences, to increase Customer Engagement, Growth, and Loyalty.
- Attendees of this conference can apply for one year of Amplitude, for free, at this link: https://amplitude.com/startups
- Amplitude Demo Hub: https://amplitude.com/hub
5.00pm-5.20pm: Intro / “Scaleup Founder” Fireside Chat
A 1-1 Fireside Chat about What Digital Optimisation is, how Spenser grew his business from start-up, to unicorn, to a public company, in less than 10 years and why he believes that focusing on digital products is the next big growth opportunity for businesses in “the roaring 20’s”.
- Adam Patrick Fulham, Founder & CEO of Startup Network Europe
- Spenser Skates, Co-Founder & CEO of Amplitude
5.20pm-5.40pm: Panel Discussion #1
Topics will include Product leadership, Growth Strategy and Product Mindset / Mentality / Thinking.
- Adrian Gregory, Director of Customer Success at Amplitude (panel host)
- Daniil Pavliuchkov, Head of Product Growth at TIER Mobility; Founder of Ahead of Product and Product Universe
- Jamie Dunbar Smyth, Chief Growth Officer at G-Loot
- Mirela Mus, Founder & Managing Partner of Product People
6.00-6.15pm: Product Evangelist Presentation
6.15pm-6.30pm: Rapid Fire Talks
- Clement Kao, Founder of Product Teacher
- Pulkit Agrawal, Co-Founder & CEO of Chameleon
- Shipra Kayan, Product Evangelist at Miro
- Mike Belsito, Co-Founder of Product Collective; Co-Organizer of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference
- Adrienne Tan, Co Founder of Product Women, Leading The Product and Brainmates; Board Member of The Association of Product Professionals
6.30pm-6.45pm: “Why Marketing Analytics are also valuable for the Product team (and vice versa)“
6.45pm: Event Conclusion